Ultralight value

barney 66

Hi,i'm in to minds wether to part with my Beretta Ultralight that i dont use,it is about 14 months old,still got the remainder of the 10 year warranty on it,its done no more than a box of cartridges boxed with everything it came with.

This is a bit different to an off the shelf ultralight in the fact that when i first purchased one of these,GMK had a bad batch all with marked barrels,after having 4 of these and sending them all back,this was nearly 3 months after the origanal purchase,they agreed to black the barrels to my spec FOC so i had them done satin black,before anyone asks,this was done by GMK and still covered by there warranty,expires 03/12/2019.

So after all the fuss swapping and changing i just havent used it,i use my Urika 3 for decoying pigeons and crows and my 20g silver pigeon sc for game,didnt use the ultralight all last season so im thinking of selling it.

Question is what sort of value could i put on this,i'm asking here first because i know you have to state a price if i put it up in the for sale section its got 28" barrels and is a multichoke,any help appreciated.

Thanks Chris

Edited by barney 66

Great guns is it a gold, deluxe or normal? The only thing is I fear the barrels being blued may go against the value I'm afraid due to it being non standard, but then again you may find a buyer that loves it!

Anyway, good luck with the sale.

Regards,

Gixer

Great guns is it a gold, deluxe or normal? The only thing is I fear the barrels being blued may go against the value I'm afraid due to it being non standard, but then again you may find a buyer that loves it!

Regards,

Gixer

Regards,

Gixer

Its a standard Ulralight with satin blacked barrels not blued serial no R48136S,I did ask the question when i had the gun back before i excepted it would it make any difference to the resale value if i sold it and was told it certainly wouldn't devalue it,when i am on holiday next week i'll take it back to where i bought it from and see what i'm offered or maybe get him to sell it for me as he knows me and the gun,

Thanks for the reply

Chris.

Going to the shop where i bought it from this week,reckons with the price increases should get my money back on it or near enough,going to take my Urika 2 over as well and see about chopping that in for a xplor 400,what do people reckon to these? and do they still do the 10 year warranty on them ?

Thanks Chris.

Going to the shop where i bought it from this week,reckons with the price increases should get my money back on it or near enough,going to take my Urika 2 over as well and see about chopping that in for a xplor 400,what do people reckon to these? and do they still do the 10 year warranty on them ?

Thanks Chris.

i Have an Xplora non kick off,and I rate it highly,i've owned a kick off one aswell but prefered the balance of the non Kicko off ,mine has 28" barrel.I think it's one of the nicest S/A out there.not as heavy as the A391 etc.

i would be surprised if I ever decided to P/x it for another S/A