shooting wanted oxford possibly bucks ( airgunner )

ive recently got back into air gunning now ive turned 18 after a break as my dad lost interest, but only have limited land to shoot on. anything would be considered in the oxford area :) or if anyone knows of any shooting that someone wants doing, as i only have a few fields for bunny bashing any help would be much appriciated.

atvb

weeman

yeah, i started shooting a 12 when i was about 13 14. used to do alot of clay pigeon shooting, done a few days pigeon shooting,and a half gun on a local pheasant shoot a couple of years back, was thinking of applying for my own licence. but i dont really have enough land too shoot on really :( been asking around to try and find out who local land owners are, with me being young aswell (18) everyone takes you for an idiot. when ive grown up around guns etc. anyway enough of the life story. i dont see why not :) would i need my own gun or borrow one? thanks for the reply :good:

atvb

weeman

• 2 weeks later...

hi, i am local as well, i have got only 2 permissions at the moment in oxford , but there is no pigeons around, i would love to join you and if there is any pigeons on mine then the invitation is open.i am available most of time i do only shotgun.thanks.