Dodge Nitro

ST3V3

company car is due for renwal how I see it why carry on paying for my own 4x4 when work can pay for it. Its not going to be used for anything serious just farm tracks that tend to rip exhausts off the average car.

Here's what im allowed no more than 18 month old (work wont buy new) up to £16k and less than 30k miles.

call me what you want but I like the shape of the Nitro reminds me of a tonka toy I had as a kid :lol: so has anyone had 1 what are they really like.

if they are really bad what else should I look at no pickups as I think in the next year or so the goverment are going to close that loop hole then i'll be screwed by the tax man. I only do around 6k miles a year most of it around town if i opt out of the company car knowing my m.d. all i'll gain is a lower tax code so cant see the point in opting out of the car

what i meant was with a double cab being classed as a commercial vehicle you pay very little tax I think this loop hole will close soon otherwise I would have a hilux l200 etc I agree no loop hole with the nitro but what are they like to live with