data protection

Data protection my ****. E-mailed Humberside police to find out what calibre one of my farms is passed to. To get the answer. Data protection we can not tell you. When I asked how else am I going to find out the only answer I could get was data protection. Wat a load of bull ****. I despise Humberside police with a passion

hahahaahahahahah they love that some of my land is in that area i even quoted the farm, farmers name. address, rifles i had already got, i even asked her if she wanted my FAC number she still said no cant tell you. so i asked what do i have to do if i want to know she said i had to go back to my area i live in (south yorkshire) and ask them for a land check/info on calibres passed for. what a load of ******* about just for that. when i phone south yorkshire they tell me straight away i dont even need to tell them who iam i just ask said piece of land whats it cleared for, or ive got some more land could you tell me if its already been passed, they go ok its passed for ..... not no sorry data protection.

Data protection my ****. E-mailed Humberside police to find out what calibre one of my farms is passed to. To get the answer. Data protection we can not tell you. When I asked how else am I going to find out the only answer I could get was data protection. Wat a load of bull ****. I despise Humberside police with a passion

I would ask how the answer identifies an individual. Or how it meets the definition of the Act

"data which relate to a living individual who can be identified:-

* from those data; or

* from those data and other information which is in the possession of, or is likely to come into the possession of, the data controller and includes any expression of opinion about the individual and any indication of the intentions of the data controller or any other person in respect of the individual"

Idiots

Dan