Air Arms S200 Mint cond. + extras £300

Jon-Boy

Hi Chaps im selling my AA s200 for £300 in mint condition (sub year old)

What you get

AAs200 gun (.177 calibre)

AA moderator

AA multishot mechanism (turns gun into 10 shot bolt action)

2 spare magazines

Lots of pellets (easy way to say it)

Hills Styrup pump (for charging gun)

Drypac for pump (keeps out moisture)

£300 for lot (no lower im afraid)

Postage not included (shouldn't be to high)

See below, nice little gun

(reason for sale, .22 rimfire will be in its place) :/

post here, pm or email at WatJ450@aol.com

post-7-1144328428.jpg

Edited by Jon-Boy

Um, doesnt a .22 rim fire have a completely different application. I mean like if there is a rabbit in a field with live stock, you couldnt use a rimmy cause they tend to ricochet quite badly, also if theres a rabbit infront of a house, same thing applies. For shooting ferals inside a barn you cant use a rimmy either! Keep the S200!!!!

i know i know its a very nice rifle and would love to keep it but the money situation is tight at the moment and cant afford both so..... As i am getting my FAC it would be stupid not to get a .22lr for which i have gone to the trouble of applying for.

Surely someone would like to sadly take this lovely rifle from me!

I want one of these.

Will you take £150 + postage :lol:

Sorry, but only just started saving up for one. Saved about £10 the other £140 will have to come from the overdraft :/

Come on, surely some one wants this gun at this price.

£300 for an S200 + bits that total over £500! What a bargain :)

Help Jon-Boy get his rimmy, please give generously!

Karl

I keep getting rediculus offers of £250 Etc. Im not willing to part with the gun for less than £300. I think im selling it cheap at this price considering what you get with it!

Sorry to disappoint the low bidders, but i really want more readies for it!!

The gun is a year old and i can get it new with rifle and pump for around 300. Its not like i need a scope and silencer and i know the gun will shoot better than ur peice of **** 1 year old gun. :rolleyes:

lol ur a rip of i could of bougth a career pcp top of the range model with scope pump, logun silencer, bipod and gun lamp! for 300 quid not ur ****ty air arms :rolleyes:

Edited by Ant

youre abviously no expert are you my friend, with guns or computers, as you can see theres ****** all wrong with where you think there is wear.

The gun is MINT! i wouldnt say it was if it were not!

lol yeah right the pump is taky!, thats oil on the stem, its for lubrication (quite important really)

its a hills pump (best around) with drypac. Pump cost £140 and is only about 6 months old the drypac on the pump was another £ 50

post-7-1145027342.jpg

Edited by Jon-Boy

Look m8 im not being rude but u could of just used paint 2 cover up marks however for a 1 year old gun its way over prized. People are not made of money yet alone investing in a second hand condition gun which no one knows what could of hapened to it; yet alone even if it does look in good condition.

Edited by Air Gin Expert

and if i were covering it with "paint" or if it were treated badly and not work when i sold it to someone, dont you think they would come back to me and regard their money back whilst slating me for eternity on here.

Ant and Expert you wouldnt know a bargin if it hit you in the face, dont slate this little gun as you obviously have no idea on the price of a good air rifle. i can tell you now what i paid for the kit the you get

Gun = £235

silencer = £40

Mag system = £65

Two mags = £32 (£16 each)

Hills Pump £140

Drypac for pump £50

Total £562

Thats a saving of nearly £300 on a gun that is in as good as condition as the day it was bought. It fact better, its bang on 11.8ftlb rather than 9-10ftlb which they come out of the factory at! So its also took the visit and cost to the local smith to have it tuned.

Can hardly say its a rip off