Cumbria FAC Application

Well yet again Cumbria Firearms have been superb with me. I have only had my FAC for less than 3 months I have put 600 rounds through my CZ 452, I only picked up my 22-250 three weeks ago. After spotting a lovely Sako Quad in .17hmr for sale I decided to send in a variation to get a .17HMr aswell. I was a little worried I was asking for too much too soon. I sent the variation paperwork away exactly two weeks ago today and this morning mt shiny new cert with my HMR added. Glad I checked it though however as I noticed they have missed off my ammunition for it. A quick phonecall to Cumbria I was advised to send it straight back in and they would sort it for me. As some of my permissions are not cleared for my 22-250 whilst on the phone I thought I would ask whether or not a Fox condition could also be added to my .17 hmr and the answer was an instant yes. So in some ways it has been to my advantage they left my ammo off as I hadnt put Fox on my variation form after reading so many mixed stories of different forces opinions of its suitability. Cumbria say they are happy to give me Fox aswell so Im sorted for those nights on the bunnies when Charlie shows up and there is a suitable shot. :yes: :yes: Just got to wait for it to be returned so I can go and pick up the Sako. :good:

when I rang BASC for advice they said the same, they very rarely get any problems with Cumbria, Have bought from both, Ian at Lakeland has a far better choice but Gardners is handy for me and always get to try things out before I buy them, and I find I get looked after very well as I'm in there regularly.

when I rang BASC for advice they said the same, they very rarely get any problems with Cumbria, Have bought from both, Ian at Lakeland has a far better choice but Gardners is handy for me and always get to try things out before I buy them, and I find I get looked after very well as I'm in there regularly.

eeewwww lakeland guns and that snotty stubborn now **** all ***** that is ian :angry::mad::no: oh sorry mods i worded that a bit strong feel free to mod it down :blush:

bets get you to lowmill ranges the best place since the invention of gun shops gardeners is pretty good ive had a few guns from their but lowmill is way way better

Never been to Lowmill where are they as I might have a look on my day off tomorrow? Cant fault Gardners to be honest although they don't carry the biggest amount of stock I get well looked after and have managed to get everything I want.

Low Mill Ranges are in Cleator Moor,but he's only open of an evening.

I have nothing against Gardners,and have bought guns from there in the past,but find you get better deals at Lakeland.A mate who has bought many guns from Gardners has also started gettin ghis stuff from Lakeland.Haven't bought anything from Low Mill,but was almost persuaded by an AR15 he had in,in .223.Great foxing tool.They do a lot of practical rifle and pistol work there.Go and have a gander,think you'll be impressed.

Low Mill Ranges are in Cleator Moor,but he's only open of an evening.

I have nothing against Gardners,and have bought guns from there in the past,but find you get better deals at Lakeland.A mate who has bought many guns from Gardners has also started gettin ghis stuff from Lakeland.Haven't bought anything from Low Mill,but was almost persuaded by an AR15 he had in,in .223.Great foxing tool.They do a lot of practical rifle and pistol work there.Go and have a gander,think you'll be impressed.

Ive bought a couple of guns from Ian at lakeland guns aswell but hes alot further away from me so its costly to just keep calling in to see what he's got whereas I'm up near Gardners most weeks so I tend to pop in and I like the fact I can take any gun outside and try it. Will have to pop to Low Mill and have a nosey.

Ive bought a couple of guns from Ian at lakeland guns aswell but hes alot further away from me so its costly to just keep calling in to see what he's got whereas I'm up near Gardners most weeks so I tend to pop in and I like the fact I can take any gun outside and try it. Will have to pop to Low Mill and have a nosey.

pm me for his mob number if you want he will open the shop almost any time if you ask him. we got him to open up at 6am on a sunday once to get ammo wede run out rabbit bashing :blush: yuo can try guns out their to, hence the ranges. it realy is heaven on earth