Channel 200 on Sky

claypop

Wow, there are your every day fruit loop mentalists, and then there are the professionals. Check this guy out! :o

timbo201 says:

June 12, 2011 at 1:50 pm

There is no nephilim bloodlines, they were the offspring of the angels who mated with human women, they died in the flood of Noah’s day, judged by Almighty God as these evil Elite will be also. But, it’s clear that they are now beginning to flaunt their existence in front and taunt demonstrators openly, if you noticed, they seem to be slipping up in their revelations, however, I believe this is by design. They want people to start getting used to their existence because it will help them gain notoriety for their coming world order system, especially the monetary aspects of it which will come to fruition first. There is no blood line for the fallen angels, now called demons, they are the progeny of Satan, but these are merely humans, no super bloodline or any other spirituality can be attributed or should to them, they are lower than the common man…..not worthy of God’s attention until Armageddon when ‘the kings of the earth will be gathered together for the great war of God Almighty’ Judgement will be served…COLD!

Edited by Blunderbuss

I wasn't going to cut and paste that (or the reply which is equally as mental) in case the FBI are tracking me. I do hope they have something better to do perhaps down at Area 51

Note the reference to "religion" [sic. an earlier thread now no longer with us :lol: ]

Edited by Mungler

I wasn't going to cut and paste that (or the reply which is equally as mental) in case the FBI are tracking me. I do hope they have something better to do perhaps down at Area 51

Note the reference to "religion" [sic. an earlier thread now no longer with us :lol: ]

Jeez never thought of that :yp: Hang on, maybe the FBI are all at Bilderberg propping up the new world order and conspiring with Zarg and the Norwich Round Table to enslave us all? So perhaps I got away with it?

Edited by Blunderbuss

So long as you keep the comments clean I,m happy. Might wake some up others maybe not - we're all different else the world would be very beige. PS. the Infowars comments can get wacky eh?

Loving 'em. :rolleyes:

PS Mungler you are an undiscovered comic genius. Have you thought of stage work? :hmm:

Edited by claypop

So long as you keep the comments clean I,m happy. Might wake some up others maybe not - we're all different else the world would be very beige. PS. the Infowars comments can get wacky eh?

Loving 'em. :rolleyes:

PS Mungler you are an undiscovered comic genius. Have you thought of stage work? :hmm:

Less of the undiscovered, us normals (as I like to call people who don't believe all that ****) have known for years that Mungler is a comic genius. Actually he might be a genius who's also funny but until further definite proof is uncovered we'll stick with comic genius.

Mr Otter

(I'm not using my real name to throw the FBI off the scent)