D.I.Y Shoots

Budice

Does anyone know of any DIY type shoots in the Wiltshire area? Similar to Wood Farm in Mere. Where you can just go, walk around and trap for yourself with a bunch of mates

Oh I can think of a few but the Valley Shoot is probably the closet, it's at North Wraxall (off the A420 between Marshfield and Chippenham). Not as big as Wood Farm but definately worth a visit, especially as they have a tower. Next shoot is next Sunday. PM me for more details etc. Another worth a regular visit is www.bristolclayshooting.com, they shoot every Sunday at alternate grounds near Charfield (Kingswood & Huntingford).

If you're looking for a registered ground, you really should pop down to Wylye Valley near Deptford. Good facilities, skeet and always a challenging sporting layout. Another favourite is Treetops in Newport, bit of a trek but defo worth a visit.

That should keep you going :yes:

Oh I can think of a few but the Valley Shoot is probably the closet, it's at North Wraxall (off the A420 between Marshfield and Chippenham). Not as big as Wood Farm but definately worth a visit, especially as they have a tower. Next shoot is next Sunday. PM me for more details etc. Another worth a regular visit is www.bristolclayshooting.com, they shoot every Sunday at alternate grounds near Charfield (Kingswood & Huntingford).

If you're looking for a registered ground, you really should pop down to Wylye Valley near Deptford. Good facilities, skeet and always a challenging sporting layout. Another favourite is Treetops in Newport, bit of a trek but defo worth a visit.

That should keep you going :yes:

Thanks mate. Can you wander around and trap for yourself though?