a decent nite on the rabbits

les gedge

me, andy and daz had 3 hours on rabbits last night and got 46. the farmer asked for us to leave him 2 rabbits - andy took 5 so did daz, left 34 for me. set off at 11 and back for 3. very quiet night so was surprised how many we got. Could hear the motor coming 500 yards away but they still squatted as normally, they r jumpy even when it is windy. 45 of rabbits were head shots - we got the rabbits from 2 farms.

post-21367-0-98916900-1308083425.jpg

post-21367-0-93304400-1308083437.jpg

:good: That's some rabbiting you get up to, I'm lucky if I see half a dozen.

hi bud never go too same place twice in a week move on some were else. but i have between 80 and 100 farms. just keep getting more and more. and its the farmers asking me must be doing a good job tycoon.its a bit far for you to come for a night out got some big woods to ferret in winter if u like ferretingb

nice shooting again les :good:

got out today for a few hours accounted for these two little killers and 15 rabbits

post-1987-0-57706100-1308090249.jpg

post-1987-0-18664400-1308090261.jpg

good shooting stu see the rabbits r headshot r u taking thestoats for andy he was askin me for some. got my 243 too much land to check so o k

your doing a great job les well done, hope ur ok

atb kenny

hi kenny dont know if its anygood to you and your pal but you are welcome to come up shooting pigeons where i met you with the pup all that land is mine. and i know all the flight lines les.

Good shooting :good: what kit were you using?

we shoot rabbits at nite, drive the land & shoot out of L200 window. Take it in turns to shoot while driver lamps. 1 of the lads uses 22 rimfire, 1 in back uses the 17hmr & we have 243 for owt else.we are normally out till it gets light so always chance deer