stud dog for hire

ducati1981

black Labrador for stud top quality excellent pedigree kc registered full vaccinated excellent temperament £500 when bitch is proven fertile dog can be seen at any time just message first or call 07825984484

http://s813.photobucket.com/albums/zz54/ducati1981/?action=view&current=IMG_0136-1.jpg

http://s813.photobucket.com/albums/zz54/ducati1981/?action=view&current=IMG_0126.jpg

I dont mean to be rude mate but I would re think your charge as £500 is way way too much,you can use the 2010 open champion for that price or the 2009 champion for £450.Drakeshead champions are £500 or less

unless your dog is a champion you have no chance,I would say the fee should be £250 to £300,nice looking dogs by the way

thank you for the replys i told my dad he was priced a little high so im going to listen to some of the pms ive received and put the fee to £300

he is my dog he goes shooting with me 4 to 5 times a week he will pick up off the field with no problems find quarry that is hidden in woodland fine if you tell him to sit up he will stay where you tell him until he is told to move ect hes a excellent dog he has no history with hips all medical is up to date

again thankyou for the replys

bryan

thank you for the replys i told my dad he was priced a little high so im going to listen to some of the pms ive received and put the fee to £300

he is my dog he goes shooting with me 4 to 5 times a week he will pick up off the field with no problems find quarry that is hidden in woodland fine if you tell him to sit up he will stay where you tell him until he is told to move ect hes a excellent dog he has no history with hips all medical is up to date

again thankyou for the replys

bryan

Before most people will consider using your dog you will need to have his hips x rayed and scored, you will also need to have his eyes looked at and certificated. It`s been a good few years since I used to breed Labs, there may be other things need to be looked at, (your vet will explain).

All these checks are to keep the breed free of inherent problems like hip displacement and P.R.A. (progressive retinal atrophy which causes blindness) you will also need a dog proof kennel with pen roof in order to keep visiting bitches safe from other males, bitches will try to escape in order to get to a male, people who don`t care and just breed for the money are a pain. there is a correct way and a **** way,If you want to charge top money for what is at the moment a pet dog you need to spend a bit, if you don`t then you shouldn`t be offering your dog for breeding.

Before most people will consider using your dog you will need to have his hips x rayed and scored, you will also need to have his eyes looked at and certificated. It`s been a good few years since I used to breed Labs, there may be other things need to be looked at, (your vet will explain).

All these checks are to keep the breed free of inherent problems like hip displacement and P.R.A. (progressive retinal atrophy which causes blindness) you will also need a dog proof kennel with pen roof in order to keep visiting bitches safe from other males, bitches will try to escape in order to get to a male, people who don`t care and just breed for the money are a pain. there is a correct way and a **** way,If you want to charge top money for what is at the moment a pet dog you need to spend a bit, if you don`t then you shouldn`t be offering your dog for breeding.

Wise words!

why dont people read the adverts hips have been x rayed as i said he has no history with hips all. medical is up to date EG EYES wich is all certified i have a LARGE DOG PROOF KENNEL infact we have 2 what the hell do you want from me i was never asking for advice how to breed dogs i get enough from my sister as she is a FULLY TRAINED VET.

why dont people read the adverts hips have been x rayed as i said he has no history with hips all. medical is up to date EG EYES wich is all certified i have a LARGE DOG PROOF KENNEL infact we have 2 what the hell do you want from me i was never asking for advice how to breed dogs i get enough from my sister as she is a FULLY TRAINED VET.

Dear Ducati1981,

Don`t get upset, your advert said he has no history with hips, it did not say hips have been xrayed with a score of 0/0. hence why you were asked for a hip score, all medical up to date would mean to most that his vacinations are up to date, not that his eyes have been checked and certificated, you never mentioned a secure Kennel, I don`t want anything from you but reading your ad it seemed you were a novice, so like many on here I offered advice, I didn`t mean to offend, you are a lucky boy having a vet for a sister, it must save you a fortune