Top Posters In This Topic

I do mate, very reasonable rates:-

£100 per night for up to 2 guns.

Milton keynes area.

Pm if interested.

Any negative posters will have the severe **** taken

:P:P:lol:

It's too cheap, I'm really minted so i'll give you double

i think its a great idea, BUT i wouldnt pay for it, i dont have the money to pay for somthing like this as a one off but if you have the doe go for it.

im poor and i dont care about the wind up comment but i can see how some people might, knock that on the head fella and all the best with your nights out!! look forward to pics!!

john :good:

i think its a great idea, BUT i wouldnt pay for it, i dont have the money to pay for somthing like this as a one off but if you have the doe go for it.

im poor and i dont care about the wind up comment but i can see how some people might, knock that on the head fella and all the best with your nights out!! look forward to pics!!

john :good:

The poor comment was only as a wind up, like the original post said I'll take the **** out of negative posters.

As a new boy here I'm thoughtful about what I type!!! :)

Surely if someone offers a service/product and another party I willing to pay for said item then that's fine and everyone is happy?

I have no permission as am still in process of gaining what I believe to be the required shooting skills to carry out this wonderful sport as humanly as possible. And I have to say when I do gain those skills etc I will snap someones arm off for a offer like this whilst without permissions.

Sorry to say but can't see the point/need of posting negative comments. Then again I am a newbie!!!

:lol:

:lol:

Peace and love. Xx