A Couple Of Foxes

lazza

considering the last few heated posts of late about foxes at this of year,and decent members leaving the site,i would think people would be more carefull how they worded their posts to make sure no ammo is given to people who disagree with what we do....

nice shooting fella ...

Thanks fella's, I use a 22-250 for the foxes and .22 for the rabbits. I should have pointed out that I shoot on a keepered estate, and to protect the birds on the ground and domestic fowl, the fox is shot all year around. Saying that, the cubs are not left to starve.

Thanks fella's, I use a 22-250 for the foxes and .22 for the rabbits. I should have pointed out that I shoot on a keepered estate, and to protect the birds on the ground and domestic fowl, the fox is shot all year around. Saying that, the cubs are not left to starve.

Well said good man. :lol::lol:

I need to do a bit more Fox shooting now. I shot 4 in January on my Farm and have not been bothered since. I let the Chickens out @ 6.30 this morning and I looked out the window 30 mins later and the Fox had killed them all and I saw a big Dog taking the last one that he could get away. I have 2 (dead) left as bait for tonight.

Since late last year I have lost about £150 worth of Chickens that have been taken in daylight.

Mike. :lol: