Quad Bike

Nildes

A couple of the other chaps turned up with new quad bikes over the weekend making mine look a bit sad.

I was wondering about pimping it up a bit. But I'm not sure what would go down well in West Sussex.

Should I go for spinning hub caps, blue underlighting and sequencing brake lights with a chunky sound system?

Or, how about Sixties retro? Chromed carriers front and back, fur trimmings, wing mirrors and spotlights?

Any suggestions :blink:

I'd cut the hood 6 inches, drop the front end, stick a Jag rear end on it with shortened half shafts and 10x15 Centrelines. Then throw in a supercharged Hemi with twin 4 barrel Holley's and Hurst Shifter gear box. Then spray it Metal Flake Candy Apple Red........

.......Everyone's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man. :blink: :lol::lol:

Hmm,

Taking all your suggestions so far, I end up with a set of Fallow antlers bolted to the front rack, shrink wrapped in Realtree cammo, chromed engine and pipes all connected to a shortened Jag rear end and the bodywork sprayed Candy-apple red metalflake :blink:

Do they do mid-week stalking at Santa Pod? :lol::lol:

Wassat?

You think I should hang a Chav from the Antlers?

Wouldn't the Burberry clash with the Candy Apple Metalflake?

<_<  :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So anyway, going on the theory a Quad bike should actually have 8 wheels? Anyone seen the Banana Bunch lately? :lol::lol::lol:

I think you are compounding the error there mate :lol:

Why not get rid of the bars, put a proper engine in it, put a roof on it and call it a land rover?