which of these 4

darren m

In my opinion it all depends on your build. I'm 6ft and when looking for a suitable O/U for all round shooting I pick up one of each of those and none fit properly except the Lanber which was perfect for me. Its not the gun that enables you to shoot its you! So as long as you can mount the gun to your line of sight perfectly ever time you should be ok.

The Lanber is a lovely gun and even though I've been tempted by more expensive brands I've never bit the bullet cause why change what works!! <_<

One of the lads at the CSG is a BIG lad and had to look about for a longer reach about 18" ibeleive cant remember to be sure but HE bought a Diana Shotgun (beautifilly engraved and wood is Montecarlo) when I tried it it was more like an ANTI TANK gun the reach on it was phenomonal :huh:

Mind it fits HIM right a straight 100 on the DTL AND on the Skeet :lol:

LG

Darren, if you want a gun to fit you for trap, take a £1 coin and put on the rib as close to the breech as possible.......mount the gun......you should be able to see the bead, if not, then get one of them removable cheek pads put it on.........till you can see the bead above the £1 coin, for trap you want at least 30" brrls and choke 3/4 to full

Can put you on to somone in luton who can convert your stock to an adjustable stock......cost though is about £175

In my opinion it all depends on your build. I'm 6ft and when looking for a suitable O/U for all round shooting I pick up one of each of those and none fit properly except the Lanber which was perfect for me. Its not the gun that enables you to shoot its you! So as long as you can mount the gun to your line of sight perfectly ever time you should be ok.

The Lanber is a lovely gun and even though I've been tempted by more expensive brands I've never bit the bullet cause why change what works!! :lol:

im 6ft 1"

lincoln fits me ok :huh:

already got one mate , and lovely it is too with some class walnut , its just a little low on the cheek.

i,m 5 11" and 17.5 stone ( naked :good: ) also

any way i looked at a lanber sport multi-choke , 76mm chamber in near mint( about 5 years old ) condition yesterday.

he asking £300 , does that seem a reasonable price.

cheers all