Cheap seats

Redditch

They are for my friends who come and help pick up, and or just to watch me shooting. For the actual shooting I have a swivel stool :good:

I'm just home from a wee holiday to Castlerock - Round your neck of the woods! The pigeons seem to be around that area in numbers now :good: And some fields have started to be harvested. Looks like a good few weeks ahead for you guys. :yes:

I'm just home from a wee holiday to Castlerock - Round your neck of the woods! The pigeons seem to be around that area in numbers now :good: And some fields have started to be harvested. Looks like a good few weeks ahead for you guys. :yes:

I´m hoping, I live 300 metres from the beach in Castlerock, and have a rookery (With pigeons there too) just about 50 metres from my back garden, but can´t shoot the blighters there LOL. I have one permission in Garvagh, and hope to get another in Garvagh and one in Aghadowey soon :good:

I´m hoping, I live 300 metres from the beach in Castlerock, and have a rookery (With pigeons there too) just about 50 metres from my back garden, but can´t shoot the blighters there LOL. I have one permission in Garvagh, and hope to get another in Garvagh and one in Aghadowey soon :good:

Funny you should mention rooks... There was a field just outside Articlave which had (might still have) a tractor in it, and there was roughly 200 rooks and a fair few pigeons feeding in it every day we were there. :blink: