Anybody from dorset?

fiiish1987

Hi i can see theres a strong population in the east (due to arable farling being widespread). But is there anyone in the dorset area or am i the only airgunner here?

I'm gonna be in Swanage late June for 7 nights. I'll be happy to meet up for a drink or even better a shoot.

ask in the airgun section, you'll get an answer.

So far its a bit hazy! So whats this meet gunna be? targets or hunt?

I'm up for a bit of both, targets to get range and to get used to gun (if you borrow mine) and hunting. I'm going to be up in June. (so long as Andy can get use of a field and permission)

Anybody that wants to get involved in this meet, pm me your mobile and i'll arrange it from here.

Col

Edited by COLINSRI

I am moving in just over 3 weeks to dorset. :good:

Long story but we it will be Weymouth for a couple of months and then up towards Dorchester.

Sorry for taking this thread off topic

Tenbears

Out of curiosity is the Eldrigde & Pope Brewery still going ?...................Got some good memories from the mid 90s when Iwas contracting there thats all

Dorchester is a cracking place or was :blush:

I'm afraid the brewery is no longer in use...its to be "modern flats". however the downstairs bit still sells wine and you can rent the upstairs for functions. I'm not sure if the EP is still in existance brewing elswhere but that brewery is gone. btw did you know a chap called hewey matthews? he worked there about the same time as you. he was a friend of my dads.

I'm afraid the brewery is no longer in use...its to be "modern flats". however the downstairs bit still sells wine and you can rent the upstairs for functions. I'm not sure if the EP is still in existance brewing elswhere but that brewery is gone. btw did you know a chap called hewey matthews? he worked there about the same time as you. he was a friend of my dads.

Tis a Shame :yahoo: !

No I did'nt know hewey matthews but I do re-call when I was invited to play skittles a rather stout fella (20+ stone) who launched his wood at the skittles by throwing himself forward and landing on his belly :blush: Looked painful I can tell you :drinks:

Tis a Shame :yes: !

No I did'nt know hewey matthews but I do re-call when I was invited to play skittles a rather stout fella (20+ stone) who launched his wood at the skittles by throwing himself forward and landing on his belly :rolleyes: Looked painful I can tell you ???

dorset flop!