to charge or not to charge

northeastshooter

ok iv got afew farms to shoot on witch i enjoy doing but naw afew people want me to sort there gardens out 2 acres at most in my opion hardly worth getting the gun out i will as there my parents friends but would you guys charge for this or not? or would you leave it and hopefuly word would get out to more farmers?

if you enjoy it then why charge?

i trap moles for alot of people in the local area and dont charge a penny (unless i realy dont like them then its £10 per catch, no catch no fee!)

i enjoy doing it and some of the old ladys often fetch me a nice pie round for my 'hard work' :D

but if ur a money grabber or are skint then go for it

ok iv got afew farms to shoot on witch i enjoy doing but naw afew people want me to sort there gardens out 2 acres at most in my opion hardly worth getting the gun out i will as there my parents friends but would you guys charge for this or not? or would you leave it and hopefuly word would get out to more farmers?

I'm not quite understanding the question?

Are you attempting to join the profesional ranks, are you looking for "contacts", are you looking to cover your costs, are you just after some fun, whatever?????

And what are people asking you to deal with?

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

i enjoy the farm shooting and dnt charge for that as im sell the rabbits on and cover some of my cost that way but the smaller gardens i dnt enjoy as much its more a service than a hobby if that makes sence so should i charge to cover my cost feul time or not and see if i get some more permission for farms though word of mouth?

Hi fella, I shoot on private [rural] gardens for free. But I get rewards in coffee and cake/biscuits, sandwiches, sometimes a plate of dinner :P Also fruit 'n veg etc. Sometimes asking for money offends, so either do it as a favour or not at all, just my opinion :yes:

Whichever, it's a good question :good:

atb

Chris

If you don't enjoy shooting in gardens then make your excuses and politely deline. If you are doing someone a favour then you can't really charge, but if you are asked to sort a rabbit problem in a garden then you could let them know it's not something you normally do, but would be happy to take care of them for a per-rabbit price, say £2 per confirmed kill.