First driven Fox shoot

Norrie

Well, at long last the time has arrived, tomorrow morning , it's a drive south east for an hour and a half to meet the guys and the Beagles for our first driven Fox shoot of the new season...Gun is all cleaned up,and a new sling bought for it... and heavy carts been bought too, boots been cleaned and new waterproofing on, along with the gaitors.....:)

I'm a tad excited about it, been waiting all year for this....,I'll be awake at 4.30am.....and off out..... and will report back tomorrow evening..:)

I hope I'm NOT tempting fate by posting this... :blush:

I used to love a good fox drive. Untill last year. Last one I went on there was a bloke who brought his jack russle with him. It bite people and he carried it everywhere. Then Their was a Russian with no shirt on who was wafting flys of his back with a bunch of stinging nettles. Then Their was a real cowboy he even had a cowboy hat on. Stood in really thick cover and I get a glimpse of something running in front. Not anoth to I'd it then 2 shots are fired 15 yards from me. What was that I said to the bloke. He shrugged is shoulders and said I don't know. I put the gun away and went and sat in the truck.

Good fun but please be safe.

I used to love a good fox drive. Untill last year. Last one I went on there was a bloke who brought his jack russle with him. It bite people and he carried it everywhere. Then Their was a Russian with no shirt on who was wafting flys of his back with a bunch of stinging nettles. Then Their was a real cowboy he even had a cowboy hat on. Stood in really thick cover and I get a glimpse of something running in front. Not anoth to I'd it then 2 shots are fired 15 yards from me. What was that I said to the bloke. He shrugged is shoulders and said I don't know. I put the gun away and went and sat in the truck.

Good fun but please be safe.

Hi Joe...sounds like you shot with a lot of fun guys..:), just going to do a proper report on the sporting picture bit....we had 6 foxes today..and LOTS of fun, incl a visit from the local police...3 car/van/4x4 loads of them...:)

Hi Joe...sounds like you shot with a lot of fun guys..:), just going to do a proper report on the sporting picture bit....we had 6 foxes today..and LOTS of fun, incl a visit from the local police...3 car/van/4x4 loads of them...:)

The last one i went on we were getting attacked by Anti's throwing stuff they all had video cameras it was very unnerving to say the least but good fun all the same,and it would not be a good hunt without the police presence now would it :lol: :lol: