10/22 full moderated barrel

welshwarrior

Has anyone ever seen or used a full moderated 10/22 barrel. Where would you even buy one and at what cost.

They sound as if they would quite and deadly quite but I bet the cost a bit.

It just so happens that I have one, and for sale aaaaaaaaaaaaand if I did not like you I would sell it to you. give me a call your stock and forend is finished and looks good.

regards Sage.

My dad has 1.

We both purchased a custom 10/22 from Rimfire magic in barnsley. I had the stainless/carbon fibre barrel and my dad had the full shrouded carbon fibre barrel. both verry good - but not if you are a bunny!!!!!!!!!!! We've had them for about 4yrs now and Both have been very good :good: Fantastic on the bunnys shot from a vehicle window/sun roof. Compact,reliable and very accurate

Google Rimfire Magic in barnsley. they are very good/helpfull. Roger is the chap you need to speak to. :good:

Kipper

I use winchester subs in mine also made by rimfire magic, the barrel is a 13 or 14 inch match grade , but with the silencing shroud measures about 19" I think.

Very accurate, the noisiest part been the action clunking, and a variation for a sound mod is not required!

• 2 weeks later...