Beretta - ejector removal

station

Click on following link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJQaN...layer_embedded

Caution:-

Watch your fingers, the edges of the ejectors can be sharp.

Cheers, but I can't see the link.

And yes I agree about sharp edges - once was a little over enthusiastic with a cleaning rod and hit the edges with my thumb - big ouch !

Not about the change of setting but if you look at the side of the barrel you'll see a cut out where the ejector runs you have push the ejector kicker down and twist the top face out throw the gap.

Not very well explained sorry but be careful the spring under the kicker can fly out

Thanks for the help - I will have a look and see how I get on :good:

Here's a vid i made a little while ago. process should be the same i think.

Nice one Schern :good:

I will give it a go.

I find that one side depresses and returns quite easy and the other seems stiffer to depress and 'notchy' on it's return. Although as if it catches on something then if I tap the end it springs back OK. In action everything works perfectly, but when cleaning I am unsure if what I feel is right or wrong :hmm:

Many thanks - much appreciated.

Beware the ejector kicker rod, its over a coil spring just below the ejector, take the ejector out slowly and have something over it to catch the offending kicker and its spring. Mine have a habit of leaping all over the kitchin !!. Basically push the ejector in and then twist it out. The ejectors are handed, look at the shape of the ejector itself. The kickers and springs are not handed and interchange.

A