tattoos

king ratcatcher

preparation h heels them up nice and fast

and if i have had a good old bog seat chewing session i can stick it on the other end :yes:

My back piece didn't hurt much at all and took about 20 hours in total to finish

Cor blimey miffy ...

Lets have a squint at a pic of it !

all the best yis yp :yes:

Cant work out how to add a pic :)

miffy how many times did you go back to get it finished

miffy how many times did you go back to get it finished

5 sessions in all

have had about 7 or 8 hours i think or my right arm but i had to go early last time as i had a shooting syndicate meeting to go to or we would have finished it ( i wish i had stayed and had it finished as the meeting was proper boring :) )

Just gotta arrange to get right arm finished as this will join up with the tatt on my back and the left arm will join onto it aswell making one big tattoo. The worst bit that i have had tattooed was the inside of my upper right arm. I very nearly swore when he started tattoing there :o :):yes: pain goes after a minute or 2 tho

I only ever use savlon and this works very well. If the tattoist does his/her job properly then the tattoo shouldn't scab too much it just peels like sunburn and none of the colour will be lost :yes:

i've got....

right upper arm - alien drinking beer and smoking with 'same old ****' written underneath it.

upper back - an alien, bulldog and tribal piece.

lower back - celtic cross

left upper arm - dragon, celtic piece and celtic band.

left chest - koi

right leg, calf - a sun, lepoard and chinese writing (meaning killer!), celtic piece with sons name on it.

left left, calf - pheonix and a latin phrase wrapped around my ankle reading 'Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure'. meaning - i cannot hear you. i have a banana in my ear.

thats all for now

sons name piece:

IMG_0054.jpg

koi:

Copyoftat2.jpg

latin and pheonix:

tat3.jpg

**** that, 40 minutes was long enough for me :huh:

I've had 50 hours of tattoo's and still not finished. Good job tattooist is a friend or i'd need a second mortgage. :good:

Also use Preparation H its stops it drying out and cracking!

• 3 months later...

I have got 7 in total...

the most recent went right over my back..............................anyone that tells you it doesnt hurt is a ******* liar......

Got 3 on each arm....all from the old soldier days. they are a bit ****ty,,,,,but hey I was young dumb and full of come....

The one on the back is the most recent and means the most.

Its in Olde English Script, letters in black and about 1 inch high.

Its in Latin.

Meus Prosapia

Meus Vita

Meus Universitas

It means

My Family

My Life

My World.

And the wording stretches from shoulder bone to shoulder bone...............and it HURT..............I had to give myself cramp in my calves to try to get over it..........Tattooist said,,,Im feeling that bit..............I said try feeling it a bit more so that I dont have to..