Chokes for rizzini

mad1

morning all I have just picked up a nice little 12g rizzini m/c it needs a bit if tlc but nothing major it's going to be my dedicated clay gun project. I took the chokes out to give it a good clean and I did not take notice which one was from where :oops: I think they are 1/4 and 1/2 which one would you recommend top and bottom also which would you have as first barrel.as I only have the 2 chokes would you recommend to get some extra chokes or just make do with what I have. Normally when I have been to the clay ground I have used someone else's gun so I did not know how it was set up. Many thanks m1 :good:

morning all I have just picked up a nice little 12g rizzini m/c it needs a bit if tlc but nothing major it's going to be my dedicated clay gun project. I took the chokes out to give it a good clean and I did not take notice which one was from where :oops: I think they are 1/4 and 1/2 which one would you recommend top and bottom also which would you have as first barrel.as I only have the 2 chokes would you recommend to get some extra chokes or just make do with what I have. Normally when I have been to the clay ground I have used someone else's gun so I did not know how it was set up. Many thanks m1 :good:

Glad you liked the gun mate shame it wasn't christened last night :lol:

Now you need to add it to your signature thought you would have done that by now :P

Yes

Had my E Rizzini for 27 years from new.done me fine but almost impossible now to find aftermarket chokes for as none of the major manufacturers sell them. Recently had the full choke bored to a quarter by Mr Teague.

I may also still have the parts explosion diagram somewhere if you want a copy.

I don't think you will need any other chokes than what you have, only what I have heard from other posts. I would have mine top barrel first only as this model does not like to give the lower barrel cartridge up as it will not open fully untill worn in and mine has had 3000 through it plus I bought it second hand.

I did read a post on how to fix it as its a common problem but can't find it, not for the want of trying as it makes me rather..........