springer to rehome urgently

tycoon01

going to pick ozzy up next saturday told the missus today she already gone shopping to pets at home for some goodies lol women a?

colin

Fair play Colin, sounds like the mutt has landed well and truly on his paws! Today my mother was taken into hospital and it looks very unlikely she'll return home so it appears i'll be taking on a very over weight springer which will need a lot of time to get fit again...poor little chap,(mother can't really be blamed for his weight with the illness she has btw, before anyone chimes in with an inappropriate remark)

As said, good on you, I hope all goes well :good:

Fair play Colin, sounds like the mutt has landed well and truly on his paws! Today my mother was taken into hospital and it looks very unlikely she'll return home so it appears i'll be taking on a very over weight springer which will need a lot of time to get fit again...poor little chap,(mother can't really be blamed for his weight with the illness she has btw, before anyone chimes in with an inappropriate remark)

As said, good on you, I hope all goes well :good:

and me being a butcher he will never be short of a treat or two,

sorry to hear about your mother hope all goes well with the springer though,

we picking him up next saturday eve so we will have a day at home with him sunday and on monday we got a weeks holls in dorset by the sea in our caravan so ozzy will be coming with us so we can be with him 24/7 that week,

cant wait to take him for a walk along charmouth beach each morning,

colin

and me being a butcher he will never be short of a treat or two,

sorry to hear about your mother hope all goes well with the springer though,

we picking him up next saturday eve so we will have a day at home with him sunday and on monday we got a weeks holls in dorset by the sea in our caravan so ozzy will be coming with us so we can be with him 24/7 that week,

cant wait to take him for a walk along charmouth beach each morning,

colin

I'm really pleased he's going to you Colin, it sounds as though he's going to a great home which is exactly what he deserves. I'll be really sad to lose him but I know you will be happy together.

Cheers and thanks

Mick

I'm really pleased he's going to you Colin, it sounds as though he's going to a great home which is exactly what he deserves. I'll be really sad to lose him but I know you will be happy together.

Cheers and thanks

Mick

Thanks Mick we are all looking forward to getting him will be in contact nearer the time

colin