Luxury Pure Cotton Moleskin Trousers - £12 New

smiiithy

Please note I cannot get any sizes other than those listed below, please do not PM me requesting them.

As per my original post, I had the opportunity to buy a number of pairs of brand new Italian made moleskin trousers of various sizes, available in black, brown and chocolate. They are superb quality for the price and I have purchased a few pairs for myself. They are currently on sale at Marks and Spencer for £45 a pair. You can see them here Blue Harbour Luxury Pure Cotton Moleskin Trousers. I have sold over 50 pairs already and you can see some of the excellent feedback I have received on my Pigeon Watch Profile.

Due being let down on a number of orders I am now offering these up.

Available:

Brown W32 L29

Brown W34 L33 - awaiting return, first & second refusal pending that

Brown W40 L31 - sold

Brown W40 L31 - sold pending payment

Chocolate W32 L29

Please ensure you check the size guide on the Marks and Spencer website, as one person has found the waist a bit too small. I will not accept any returns due to wrong size.

Payment of £12, cash if collecting or via PayPal or bank transfer for postage. No cheques or postal orders please.

Postage costs are as follows:

One pair

£3.00 2nd class

£3.79 2nd class recorded

Two pairs or more

£4.80 Standard Parcels

£6.00 1st class recorded

If you would like a pair, please PM the size and colour as well as your full name and address, I will reply with my e-mail for PayPal. I will endeavor to dispatch your order within 2 - 3 days of payment.

Edited by smiiithy