Who remembered to alter their clocks?

Frenchieboy

Come on then, admit it, who remembered to put their clocks back? I did but it's a bl00dy pitty I could not alter my body clock, I woke up at 5:45 so here I am typing a load of garbage on this stupic PC while I drink my second cuppa and think about getting ready for a clay shoot! :angry:

Maybe I should wake the other half to tell her - Maybe not, let's let sleeping dogs lie! :lol:

Come on then, admit it, who remembered to put their clocks back? I did but it's a bl00dy pitty I could not alter my body clock, I woke up at 5:45 so here I am typing a load of garbage on this stupic PC while I drink my second cuppa and think about getting ready for a clay shoot! :angry:

Maybe I should wake the other half to tell her - Maybe not, let's let sleeping dogs lie! :lol:

:stupid:

Bad enough getting up at silly o'clock to go to work but today's a rare Sunday off! Ooh, those clays are going to suffer.

:stupid:

Bad enough getting up at silly o'clock to go to work but today's a rare Sunday off! Ooh, those clays are going to suffer.

Your clays might suffer but the way I shoot them mine might just as well have a good lie in mate! I must have the only clay shooting shotgun that shoots round corners! :yes::blush::yes:

Been up and out of bed since 5am as my little boy wakes at 6am everyday so I lost am hours sleep, will have an afternoon map later to make up for it 😄

Same here snowz my little boy usually 6 or 7am so this morning 5.15am feeling it now still. I see a tired little boy tonight at his normal bedtime.