River west clothing

The Jackson

I have the eider jacket an the bib in max 4. I dont think that they are the warmest gear i have ever had,need a fleece on aswell in colder weather but i found them excellent at keeping you dry. They are good to wear and real qell made so i would say they are worth the money but others may tell you different,just what i have found.

they make the clothes that the fishermen on worlds deadliest catch wear and carry a ten year waterproof warrenty, i'm thinking of getting the stalkers smock, have a look on the bushwear website they've just started stocking them.

they look the part and with a ten year warrenty they must be confident.

atb gary

they make the clothes that the fishermen on worlds deadliest catch wear and carry a ten year waterproof warrenty, i'm thinking of getting the stalkers smock, have a look on the bushwear website they've just started stocking them.

they look the part and with a ten year warrenty they must be confident.

atb gary

Nice one cheers gary

Hi I bought the Eider Jacket but sent it back. Thought the quality was the same as a much inferior jacket and cost £190.

I bought a prologic max 4 jacket with zip out fleece for £75!!! Bought some Max 4 waders @£115 so got two items at similar quality for the same dosh. But I'm not out there day in day out only few days a month!!!!

Edited by burchy1234

Hi I bought the Eider Jacket but sent it back. Thought the quality was the same as a much inferior jacket and cost £190.

I bought a prologic max 4 jacket with zip out fleece for £75!!! Bought some Max 4 waders @£115 so got two items at similar quality for the same dosh. But I'm not out there day in day out only few days a month!!!!

Cheers mate I'll consider that, I'm not out every day but at least a couple of days a week, either with the rifle or shotgun

i have had deer hunter, jahtijakt and prologic and so far i like prologic the best for warmth, dryness and comfort. the prologic jacket has a removeable fleece liner but unless another ice age comes i cant see me needing it :lol:. never tried the rivers west stuff but it does look good.