Tweed Gunslip and Bag for the other half

White Rabbit

Evening All,

As loving, caring partners and husbands I'm sure someone will be able to help me out. My partner has taken up shooting and thoroughly enjoying it and is having great fun putting together the required kit (which as we all know, has to be matching,the right colour and fairly expensive!)

With this in mind I'm trying to find her a gunslip and cartridge bag with a feminine touch! Does anyone out there know of a tweed gun slip and bag with any pink in it?

Obviously colour co-ordination is vital as a clash of colours would lead to a drop in scores!

Any help greatly received.

Best wishes

WR.

Evening All,

As loving, caring partners and husbands I'm sure someone will be able to help me out. My partner has taken up shooting and thoroughly enjoying it and is having great fun putting together the required kit (which as we all know, has to be matching,the right colour and fairly expensive!)

With this in mind I'm trying to find her a gunslip and cartridge bag with a feminine touch! Does anyone out there know of a tweed gun slip and bag with any pink in it?

Obviously colour co-ordination is vital as a clash of colours would lead to a drop in scores!

Any help greatly received.

Best wishes

WR.

I think it would be a hand made custom job (expensive...but you do love her). I have seen pink leather slips. A nice tweed outer (with a hint of pink running though) with a pink inner would be nice. I've seen one of those, hand made again...and it doesn't look too bad actually (ooh err)

my wife is now getting into the clay side , and when i pointed out a beretta skeet vest with pink trims i just got a " im not really that much of a girl and pink isnt me ! " well i hasten to add she is very much a girl , just tastes in clothes arnt pink !! does yours defo want pink ???

Thankyou for the replies including the first one. What a comical nutcase!! My sides are acheing!!

Found just the thing in the end. The really wild (expensive) girl website has a slip and matching bag. Very tasteful and understated if I say so myself!

P.s, Yes, she has the beretta vest with the pink trim and looks gorgeous in it. Who am I to argue!

Thanks again.

WR.