NPPC

Davyo

I would like to appologise if i made comment or gave people the impression NPPC was a waste of money 125.00 per year(& be able to shoot 7 days aweek if you like) is actually good value considering your average syndicate is 500.00 plus & more for poss 10 shoots.Just been a little frustraighted awaiting field lists, but it has arrived today.I should remember that shooting is not my right but a privilage & NPPC have allowed me to have access to this privilage as i have had some excellent days in the field as a NPPC member so i have no right to moan.

I will phone John & appologise for my comments & will not be surprised if he tells me to do one.(3 guns poss for sale shortly!)

Edited by Davyo

Hello there, have been viewing this site for quite some time and have been very interested in the views of people who have the Woodpigeon shooting disease!...I say "disease" because that is what it becomes when you are a dedicated pigeon shooter. I can claim to be a bit of an authority on this subject as my Dad started me off aged 6yrs old, am now 63yrs old and still have "the disease big time". Most comments on shooting pigeons seem to come from members of this site that are new to trying to outwit "Columba palumbus"......Rule 1) Think like the Woodpigeon, 2) Go out look and study Mr Columba, 3) Get out in the field, hail/rain/sunshine, Mr Columba has to feed twice a day,24/7/52,he's out there you are not. Most of you are only Sat/Sun shooters, so Mon/Fri he has a "FIELD" day, 4) "Gadgets",keep yer loot in yer pockets, just a dozen decoys, Poles, net, seat, and keep Bloody still "simples", Oh! and tek yer Gun! 5) Join a good set up, like the one I see on this site that seems to get "Negative" views by would be/members of NPPC....I have been a member of NPPC since 1998, met John Shooter in person at Midland twice in that time, but booked out hundreds of times on phone with him. Talk on this site seems a bit down on NPPC, if you want some imfo, just ring the bloke up, He only "bites" if you have been doing something on the Farmers Land you should'nt have done, Remember John Shooter's System knows who is "on" the Land and "when", Rag Tag and Bobtail set ups don't (accidents waiting to Happen)... £125 Fee/Annum...£2.40p/week good value I think, and pigeon shooters think nothing of spending good money on Junk "unbelivable".......Hope this "Epitaph" has been Constructive Critis-siz-sum..........FreddytheFox.....PS:- sorry about the spellin !!!

• 2 weeks later...