Vixen mp3 call

Archie-fox

thanks steve...sounds like what im looking for...does it have any sort of disk with it or a website you can update the caller??

I'm afraid not. It's on a built in 'computer chip' and cannot be used away from the caller. If there is a way of recording the sound onto tape/disc, then I could do that for you, but not sure how I would go about this. If you can suggest anything, then I'll give it a go.

It's a great sound, a vixen calling out for a mate. I have called in a few 'hopefulls' in the past, with some success.

I mainly use my Foxpro spitfire now, which is an excellent bit of kit.

Regards

Steve.

thanks steve...sounds like what im looking for...does it have any sort of disk with it or a website you can update the caller??

I'm afraid not. It's on a built in 'computer chip' and cannot be used away from the caller. If there is a way of recording the sound onto tape/disc, then I could do that for you, but not sure how I would go about this. If you can suggest anything, then I'll give it a go.

It's a great sound, a vixen calling out for a mate. I have called in a few 'hopefulls' in the past, with some success.

I mainly use my Foxpro spitfire now, which is an excellent bit of kit.

Regards

Steve.

I have received your PM with your M8`s postal address and I shall have the MP3 format CD with 10 Calls on it inc! the one above "VIXON Mate Call" :yes::good:

As I have said I normaly charge £3.00 for this CD but to any fellow PW member they are £2.00 inc 2nd class postage. I and all my fellow keepers use this CD with very good results so you will have as well if you use the calls correctly. Let me know how you get on with it and happy shooting. :good::yes:

Any other PW member who may want one of these PM me with your postal address and if its ok with the MODS on here :hmm: steve b wales :no: / :yes: I shall have one in the post A S A P thx all.