First Foxes With The New Hmr.

sako751sg

good pics and good to see the young fella out too, cant wait till my youngins are old enough to come out, keep it up :good:

Ta fella.Involve them as young as possible but keep it fun,a wee adventure without making light of the safety and they should love it.

Nice one, :good: Nice write up, :yes:

Cheers fella.

Great write up mate and fab shooting. Well done :good:

Cheers fella.

Well done mate.Lovely pics and I love that CZ 455 Thumbhole-think I'll buy a 455 myself!

Cheers BB.Very impressed with it and it looks superb in my eyes,but then again so does the missus. :hmm:

Forgot to say fella,anytime around the full moon is best,as no lamp is needed.Just scan with the binos as long as its not too cloudy and you will see everything,and then pick him up with the scope and alls good.Even better when frosty or a bit of snow on the ground.

Cheers! :good: I'll defo try this. Seems like a good idea rather than just binning cleaned birds.

Have to say that your 455 is a nice looking gun! Was going to change my 452 for one but I doubt I would gain anything in accuracy so can't justify it really :hmm:

Looking forward to the next pics!