Deer cart

coyotemaster

This is a homemade conveyance that takes the strain out of getting venison back to the truck. The frame is 3/4" electrical conduit and the running gear came off some type of delivery cart. I used a tubing bender to fashion the cradle and used 1/4" carriage bolts with locking nuts with nylon locks. The deers head is strapped up the handle and the legs face the bottom and the body is held in place by the uprights. After dragging deer out on plastic sleds for 15 yrs. I am elated to use this little cart.

post-43996-0-41998500-1323577757.jpg

great piece of kit and could see that working well on bigger deer :good: but get your self a son the make moving deer a hell of a lot easyer you carry the rifle they carry the deer av had one for 20 years and its still going strong mind you you have too feed them now and again or they stop working :lol::lol:

atb andy

great piece of kit and could see that working well on bigger deer :good: but get your self a son the make moving deer a hell of a lot easyer you carry the rifle they carry the deer av had one for 20 years and its still going strong mind you you have too feed them now and again or they stop working :lol::lol:

atb andy

OK Andy I will ask her tonight but I am not hopeful :no: , our youngest turned 32 today. :o