Almshoebury Shoot, Hitchin

huffhuff

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okily dokily guys. The table is booked for 2pm (bank holiday an very busy but just squeezed us in). So a leisurely shoot then a drink before food.

I have booked for 10 although at moment only 7 down for food so we can accommodate more to eat...or just more at table for people that just want to drink and natter.

If times re no good, let me know an ill try and get it moved...

Having shot with Phil and Terry yesterday - looks like i'll be there as well!

AB

After watching Terry blank Sporting Target's high tower birds yesterday I don't think we should invite him to our pheasant shoot as we're trying to increase the bag - not the number of shots taken :lol: :o :lol:

After watching Terry blank Sporting Target's high tower birds yesterday I don't think we should invite him to our pheasant shoot as we're trying to increase the bag - not the number of shots taken :lol: :o :lol:

And there was me thinking that if I could lull you into a false sense of security, feeling your birds would be safe, I may have got an invite! Oh well back to the drawing board :lol::hmm: