ai decoys

ordered load of stuff from a1 2 weeks ago,paid by pay pal[ instant payment], the next day on ~bay page it said items sent, im still waiting!!!!!!!!! :look: :angry:

any one else having same trouble???? i know there busy on the run up to xmas but, iv been more then paitient i think, sent couple emails :no:

ordered load of stuff from a1 2 weeks ago,paid by pay pal[ instant payment], the next day on ~bay page it said items sent, im still waiting!!!!!!!!! :look: :angry:

any one else having same trouble???? i know there busy on the run up to xmas but, iv been more then paitient i think, sent couple emails :no:

Normally found them very good, but the last month or so their customer service seems to have gone to pot, and they have their computer system running everything, so making agreements with them means nothing to the computer. Seriously considered going elsewhere, but then decided to phone them and got it all sorted that way in the end.

Edited by Redditch

just checked on flea bay, it says office empty from today until the 3rd of jan, sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate.

]

They are some ***** :no: :no: :no: , some of the stuff i orerded was for my sons xmas box, would of thought 2 weeks before xmas [when orerded] would be enough time to walk to pillow box and post the sooding stuff, :angry:

neadless to say if it doesnt come tomoz or friday, in up to my neck in ****, and wont be dealing with um again :unsure:

Edited by browning n spaniel

Like I said, I was always happy with them upto a month oor six weeks back, then their customer service seemed to go to pot. Only when I rang them and complained did I manage to get it sorted out, but they sorted it there and then. I don't think I'll order via computer from them again though, as they said they couldn't alter the settings of the computer to accomodate my order (6 none payment claims went to ebay within 2 days of ordering, while they said order what you need as you need it and then we'll do a combined postage :angry: ), and ebay told me it was simple for them to switch that off on a customer to customer base. I eventually got the bill with combined postage and paid it, but very nearly cancelled the order. I was not a happy bunny. However once they sorted it, it arrived within 24 hours, but I had to phone them to sort it as they didn't answer any of my emails. :no:

Will I use them again ? :hmm:

Probably, but like I said, only orders per phone in future. :good:

Edited by Redditch

Just a thought, it may be stuck at the PostOffice. Letters and cards I posted 3 weeks ago have only JUST started to arrive around the UK addresses, cards to mainland Europe were arriving quicker LOL.

Not only that, but out of 6 parcels received this last week, 4 had been forced open to have a look see if it was worth nicking I take it :angry:

Seems everytime around Christmas time, they employ a lot of casuals and stuff goes missing :no:

Edited by Redditch

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting for a waistcoat ordered on th21st dec not from these guys from somewhere else. I just think its the chrimbo post