coventry meet up

laird-of-kincavel

Where does everyone clay shoot???

ok my local clay club is not very expensive, ask camokid he has used it and i think he was happy chappie.

the only trouble is it is a small club, limited number of shooters at one time,you don't want to be hangin round waiting to shoot.

i have just rang committee feller and he said 'well as u know we normally finish about 12.30-1pm but there is no reason why we could not carry on when usual crowd have finished'.

He went on to say 'we could not handle 100's but we could sort 15- 20 ish, say they arrived about midday and they could carry on after morning shooters, we have not got problem with that, i am sure we could sort something, just give us a tinkle of numbers and date'.

So they you have it, if it is of any help to you local clay shooting chaps & lassies.

On the subject of tinkle, Must warn you... no toilet facilities .................. nearest hedge!

there is a a kettle, water, tea coffee etc which is free... make ur own ( i take a flask).

if you all decide to take this offer up please let me know and i will pm you all with details.

i suppose its not wise to publicly post location, as you may get some unsavory characters robbing the place,and i don't know what p/w rules are regarding adverting club.

any way leave it with you

regards

geoff

My mate is a member at fillongley, he loves it up there. Bently is a good shoot

Edge hill is a place I shoot on occasions, it's a bit far out (other side of Gaydon) but I might be able to get a good deal there for us all? It has the usual sporting, compact, DTL, skeet etc

Edited by The Jackson

Beer would be a good idea, rural pub though, Coventry is horrible!

Anthony

meriden not much better ( joke) i agree cov city is pants, if its of help club shoots every other sunday, so next shoot is 15th jan, so could work it out from there,

that's of course if u decide to use club.

i may not be able to attend drinky poos as i like to help set up traps etc as its all voluntary and they don't get to many helpers.

but i suppose it would be better for me to attend then i could show you the way to club if needed.

Anyway i will play it by ear and when you all decide then i can sort something.