Small Air Compressor

liamp79

I have a little 2hp 50l Sealey unit, I got it second hand for about £60.00 and it does the job for all my air tools. They still stock the spares for them as well and they seem well made. My dad bought a 24l one from Aldi their powercraft range they had them in stock again the other week for about £80, we have used it a lot with no problems it must be about 3 years old now. Dont be put off by the name or the fact is from Aldi I do not hesitate buying there tools for a second, I have angle grinders which last longer than the expensive bosch ones.

Just make sure you have enough air flow as grit blaster no matter how small take a massive amount of air as its basically and open end.

got to agree about the aldi compressor, had mine about 4 years now, been used and abused and never missed a beat. only complaint is with it being a small tank running something like a grit blaster you would need to check on cfm rating of grit blaster and compressor to make sure they are compatible.just looked at mine and it produces 9.5 cfm or 270 l/min in new money. regards david.