Edgar Bros.

Norrie

Hiya, I stupidly broke one of the mounting lugs on my Edgar Bros 9-13 swivel bipod, bought secondhand off here... and actually thought I'd need to throw it out...anyway, last resort was Tuesday, I emailed Edgar Bros, asking if a replacement part was available..but didnt hold out too much hope... and got a great reply on Wednesday, asking for my address, as they would supply a spare part free of charge...It's literally just arrived...what great service, I'll def be buying another bipod from them.

Thanks All at Edgars,,,:)

Edgar Brothers are a top company, had many dealings with them over the last couple of years!

worth following on Twitter as well @EdgarBrosShop i recently entered a comp on there and won a surefire G2 pro, complete with a box of batteries, pack of playing cards, Tshirt and of course a free pen! just for answering a simple question!

Edgar Brothers are a top company, had many dealings with them over the last couple of years!

worth following on Twitter as well @EdgarBrosShop i recently entered a comp on there and won a surefire G2 pro, complete with a box of batteries, pack of playing cards, Tshirt and of course a free pen! just for answering a simple question!

Hiya, I dont do Twitter...do they have a FB page?..might go look...;)

I've had some dealings with them in the past, and cant fault them..wish more companies were like them..:) All my "smaller" calibre rifles are CZ, mainly cos of the service Edgars provide.. :good:

I had exactly the same problem with my bipod. I took it back to the dealer and within a week had it returned fixed free of charge. couldn't fault the service.

It was the little lug on the "connecting arm" that broke off, nothing to do with the materials, just me being a heavy handed fool...:)

Edited by Norrie

Hiya, I dont do Twitter...do they have a FB page?..might go look...;)

I've had some dealings with them in the past, and cant fault them..wish more companies were like them..:) All my "smaller" calibre rifles are CZ, mainly cos of the service Edgars provide.. :good:

Don't think so, their new website shop page is HERE though! :good:

Shame they weren't so helpful when the baffles on my £50 moderator melted and they charged me £18 to replace the baffles :angry:

Same here, will never deal with them EVER AGAIN!! i would now rather pay more from another importer than use these jokers. If anyone ever asks me about equipment i just tell them to avoid them and use someone else.

I have mixed views on Edgar Bros (Hatsan and Remington dealings with them have not been good) and the balance tips towards bad, and as for the Sirocco, well, Edgar Bros replaced mine with a brand new one and I remain unimpressed, back to SAK when this one dies!