advice on a new watch.

dan browning gts

i hadnt worn a watch in over 15 yrs, i always kept scratching the glass and breaking them when playing around with cars etc, anyhow as FM said i had a mobile which told the time. Then last year i had the urge to wear one again so i bought one from silvermens CWC cabot watch company. Not a bad watch for 70 quid, aint gone wrong yet and its taken all sorts of abuse, so i will be looking to upgrade at some point in the near future,although 2k is way out my depth unless i had a small win on the lottery

Edited by craftycarper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hadnt worn a watch in over 15 yrs, i always kept scratching the glass and breaking them when playing around with cars etc, anyhow as FM said i had a mobile which told the time. Then last year i had the urge to wear one again so i bought one from silvermens CWC cabot watch company. Not a bad watch for 70 quid, aint gone wrong yet and its taken all sorts of abuse, so i will be looking to upgrade at some point in the near future,although 2k is way out my depth unless i had a small win on the lottery

If your outdoor alot and do a bit of fishing try one of these...

http://www.watchshop.com/mens-timex-expedition-ws4-alarm-chronograph-watch-t49840-p99934557.html