decoys

Yea, i onlyt have tried them a couple of times, got them at christmas. I used them the other day, i had rotary at head of a large 'V' ish shape pattern, with flocked shells on one arm, and fuds on the other. quite a few pigeons landed in the pattern, those that did chose the fuds to land amongst...

Yea, i onlyt have tried them a couple of times, got them at christmas. I used them the other day, i had rotary at head of a large 'V' ish shape pattern, with flocked shells on one arm, and fuds on the other. quite a few pigeons landed in the pattern, those that did chose the fuds to land amongst...

ok cheers might invest in some

10 flocked shell decoys, 10 plastic half shells, 10 full body deoys. (dont use them all at once, but might give it a go on the rape once i get the chance.)

2 ultimate floaters

3 dead bird bouncers

1 magnet

1 turbo flapper

1 normal flapper

lofting poles with 5 decoys

fud crow decoys x6

All depends on where i am (how far to move all of this stuff)if i choose to take it. :)

Depends on the time of year.

In the winter it is more likely that I would use about 15 shells, 4 full bodied and a floater plus magnet. This is when you would see big flocks of birds so try to emulate this on the ground.

In the summer when birds are flying alone or in small family groups, I would use around 8 - 10 shells and the magnet.

yea definitely depends on time of year. On the rape i put out my whole set which entails:26 shells and 8 full bodies,two bouncers and a magnet or flapper. in the summer months on harvest i may half that. Remember how thick/tall rape can be, the decoys just disappear and also in the winter there is massive flocks,where as in the summer/spring they're just small groups or pairs.