Morning Goose

Tam

please - 30-35 yds they are on your barrels if you re any good. 30-35 yds are gonna drop about 45 yds - get a good dog if you cant send it on further than that. we shoot them at 40-45 yards, drop them 50-60 yards - our dogs find them no problem but our dogs get a lot of work when we are goose shooting

WHole different ball game on the marsh to stubble you got deep water and mud on marsh n tideal conditions dosent get any easier than on the stubble .

:good:

Got some from there & at Scone :yes:

Crackin pics Tam...very well done mate..the dog looks superb...:)

I'm going to need some advice about how to do the smoking, got a decent bag of oak offcuts, and need to chip them up....:) .

There was a field full of Canadas, not a mile from your house this afternoon...Was gonny call you, but had the a car at my back...:)

Crackin pics Tam...very well done mate..the dog looks superb...:)

I'm going to need some advice about how to do the smoking, got a decent bag of oak offcuts, and need to chip them up....:) .

There was a field full of Canadas, not a mile from your house this afternoon...Was gonny call you, but had the a car at my back...:)

I bought some chips at the Caravan & Leisure show yesterday - made out of Whisky Casks :drool: :drool: cannae keep ma heid oot the bucket :lol: :lol:

Shooting Geese/Ducks inland is finished now - any day noo the field at the back of my hoose will be black wae them :rolleyes: