help please HYPA FLAP

alfiem01

Wierd those :hmm: The hypers the site sponsor sells (uk shootwarehouse) have a vertical fitting in place pf your wire, with a small section of tube fitted a right angles. This has a thread tapped into it to wind in a bolt to clamp the whole to the magnet arms. See this link:

http://www.ukshootwarehouse.com/shop/SPECIALS/Pigeon+Hypa+Flap+Sillosocks+Pair.html

To see his pic for some reason you can only view it once you hit the reply button :hmm:

Edited by turbo33

post-53449-0-21799400-1328107316.jpghi ladds,i have some hypa flap decoys that have come over from the usa, and i just cant work out how to mount or use them. the white plastic tube spins and has a hole in the bottom ANY IDEAS. :hmm: thanks alfie.

I bought some like that from egay. I sold them on egay and got some 'proper' ones from uksw.

They look to me like they can slot straight onto an inexpensive upright rod, even bamboo with an attachment on the top which fill slot onto the receptical of your Hyperflaps. And they will flap away and turn into the wind.

So I reckon they are for bouncers or possibly attach to rotary arms the Americans have. Just guessing though.

I like it though, gives me an idea to play with on mine.

They look to me like they can slot straight onto an inexpensive upright rod, even bamboo with an attachment on the top which fill slot onto the receptical of your Hyperflaps. And they will flap away and turn into the wind.

So I reckon they are for bouncers or possibly attach to rotary arms the Americans have. Just guessing though.

I like it though, gives me an idea to play with on mine.

Playing too much will only make u go blind :P