Centre fire

Bipolar

Hi not really airgun stuff but we were staying at a farm in Somerset earlier in May and for my birthday Roe (the owner) let my wife and I bang a few shots off with his new .223 and this is jans first shot ever with a .223, I know the quality isn't great and its on its side (phone camara) just keep an eye on the edge of the field :good:http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h4/bipol...nt=7afc8465.flv you will have to cut and paste the link not quite that clever yet :good:

maybe I am that clever :good::good:

Looks a bit flat for a .223 :good::lol::lol:

What are you saying? :good: I can assure you that it was, :good: how can you tell from a poor quality phone taken vid that it seemed "a bit flat"? :good:

Still got the cartridges if you want a look!

Bipolar, Tam is refering to the ground not the rifle.

Looks a bit flat for a .223 :good::lol::lol:

What are you saying? :good: I can assure you that it was, :good: how can you tell from a poor quality phone taken vid that it seemed "a bit flat"? :good:

think he means the land is too flat for .223

unfortunately Tam, most of the land around me is pretty flat although a few of my shoots are hilly. although i couldn't watch the vid it seemed to have a fairly long field although it would be much better to shoot from something high up, we use a haystack on a really flat bit of land i have. as long they were using ballistic tipped bullets there would be little chance of a bouncer.

mh

Looks a bit flat for a .223 :lol::lol::lol:

What are you saying? :good: I can assure you that it was, :good: how can you tell from a poor quality phone taken vid that it seemed "a bit flat"? :lol:

think he means the land is too flat for .223

unfortunately Tam, most of the land around me is pretty flat although a few of my shoots are hilly. although i couldn't watch the vid it seemed to have a fairly long field although it would be much better to shoot from something high up, we use a haystack on a really flat bit of land i have. as long they were using ballistic tipped bullets there would be little chance of a bouncer.

mh

Got you now :good:

the field is in a remote part of Somerset with no access to the rear, what you can`t see is that about 30yds further on is a earth covered round bale, and yes they were ballistic tips :good: