Which pcp is better?

Countrybumpkinboy

Hi there

I have decided to treat myself to a new air rifle but am unsure what to go for. I want a pcp after having shot break barrels for a few years i thought i would try a pcp. I have around £300 to spend but dont want to go any higher than that as its coming out of my shotgun funds!

I like the look of the air arms s200 alot i have used these in the past and thought they were very good guns. I have also seen the bsa ultra i liked this gun alot when i first saw it but after watching a review on youtube i dont like the look of the cocking system on it. I guess it would be ok if i had a multishot version but unfortunately its out of my price range and so i think it would be too much hassle loading a single shot.

Thanks for any replies in advance :)

I had an S200T that I traded against a new Ultra, the S200 was extremely accurate and wel built but I saw it as more of a youths sized rifle, not that in size it differs much from the Ultra.

I would`nt swap the Ultra now, in fact I have the multi and single shot versions, as mentioned the cocking action takes a little getting but other than that, brilliant gun in .177 Cal.

Both nice rifles,have had 3 air arms now two 410 and a tx and i have had an ultra,i would have a 410 multi shot over an ultra and on the owners forum i go on a lot of the guys have 200s,i didnt like the cocking system on the ultra and the fact it had no guage to let you know how many full power shots were left.

Save your money and get a AA S410 multi shot,a lot more rifle for not a lot more money :good: