Thunderbird

Cotswold Dates Poll - tick all you can make please  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which date(s) can you make?

• 24/25th March
    • 31st March/1st April
    • 14/15th April
    • 12/13th May

You haven't heard anything yet. I had the neighbours send a letter of complaint last week and during last years cla the chaps who were in the next tent to me described the noise as like a fox being raped!

Everyone - pack ear defenders!

On a different not I've sorted the paella pan. One of the nice suppliers from work thought it would make me spend more money with them if they gave me one for free.

Nice, crayfish paella? :good:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a thought. Do you need to pay upfront mike? Would you like us to PayPal you some money across?

Thanks for sorting this

Nick

Mike will let everyone know when any money is due. You may be a special case though Nick (in view of the catering) and in all likelihood it may be us paying you. We'll sort all that out offline.

Are we going to break some clays over the weekend?

Doubtful, and definitely not at the site. However one idea though for the Saturday is a visit to Ian Coley's (about half an hour from where we'll be staying). We can mull this one over.

Subject to permission we may be able to do a bit of plinking on-site. Mike is on this.

Doubtful, and definitely not at the site. However one idea though for the Saturday is a visit to Ian Coley's (about half an hour from where we'll be staying). We can mull this one over.

Subject to permission we may be able to do a bit of plinking on-site. Mike is on this.

I don't know if it's any help but there is I closer clay shoot on a Sunday morning.

http://www.old-downs-pursuits.co.uk/home

Cheers Nick

Nice one, if you have the time. Otherwise I'll give them a call next week.

:good:

Consider it done. I don't need much of an excuse to get out this Sunday.My other half has told me she's got a few of her friends coming round on Sunday morning and I can't bear being in the same room as them when they start. It all seems to be about which. List celeb has just dumped who and who's been seen out wearing what zzzzzzzzzzzz

Physc4shooting is Ian's son so worth asking he spends enough time defending the high prices on other threads!

Surprised he hasn't offered a seminar tbh

When I first started shooting with a shotgun I had a few lessons at Ian coleys. The coaching was second to none and they tailor made it to exactly what I was going to be shooting in the future. It was well worth the money in my opinion and I would not hesitate in rec omending it to a newbie. The only thing I've noticed is that since spending a lot of time shooting live quarry I now can't hit clays to save my life.

Nick

Now I'm intrigued. You didn't spend too long chatting up the receptionist did you?

Bought two guns at two differant time, both had a problem, one the safety would not work. was told that it didnt matter as you dont use the safety. this was a rifle.

both times i was offered a credit note and not a refund. they had no other rifle in that would do what i wanted. needless to say, the wife lost her rag with them and on one occasion she spoke to the local press office. me i just went in when the boss was suppose to be there and i refused to leave without the money put back on my card. shame the shop was busy and it was a saturday.

I hadn't spoke to anyone that had been totally happy with them at there old shop. only way you would get a good service was to start taking about purdys and such like.

Where was my invite to the clay ground? i need help. i cant hit the ground i stand on at the moment. 30 carts of 9 birds last week. that is just so wrong. it should have been 20 birds of 30 carts. only reason i have 9 was because i hit 2 birds for one cartridge.

i only shoot semi auto so a lot of clay grounds dont allow. :angry: