De greaser

Singlemalt

I use parrafin which I buy in 5 litre containers with a couple of squirts of washing up liquid in it. Works a treat :good:

Edit: just read the 'water soluble' bit, which clearly my solution isn't. It is cheap and effective though.

Edited by Blunderbuss

I use red chemical gloves and use a paint scraper first. Once the muck is scraped loose, pretty much anything will clean it. I scrape my nearly clean, then throw the offending part/tray/whatever on the lawn,hit it with the hardest jet adjustment from the the garden hose (also good for getting grease out of wheel hubs, etc). make sure the missus doesn't have any clothing on the line at the time and do it away from where she is going to walk, lol. It is absorbed well into a corner of the lawn.

I use red chemical gloves and use a paint scraper first. Once the muck is scraped loose, pretty much anything will clean it. I scrape my nearly clean, then throw the offending part/tray/whatever on the lawn,hit it with the hardest jet adjustment from the the garden hose (also good for getting grease out of wheel hubs, etc). make sure the missus doesn't have any clothing on the line at the time and do it away from where she is going to walk, lol. It is absorbed well into a corner of the lawn.