Scopes for sale

Davrian

I have more scopes than I'm ever going to use, as I've said they're all used and may have light marks ect but I can provide detailed pictures on request? I can post, expect a couple of pounds will cover it? would prefer face to face but it's not likely interest is going to be local? All are standard 30/30 reticle unless otherwise stated.

Firstly I have 4x20 scopes:

Original model 7 (I think) with mount. (SOLD)

BSA with mount (light damage to under side of tube, doesnt effect function and not seen when mounted)

Weihrauch with mounts and dust caps. (SOLD)

Weihrauch with mounts. (SOLD)

Next up are 4x32 scopes, all are 1" tube, no mounts included all:

Nikko Stirling mountmaster x2 with dust covers.

Tasco Silver Antler x2, best one has faded on left hand side due to being left in window! other one could be sold as spares as both turret caps are missing and horizontal line of reticle has break.

Simmons with dust caps, if I was to keep any of these scopes it would be this one! :blink:

Sterling Bisley Deluxe wide image moving, gives a kind of oblong field of view with Heavy Duplex and inner circle, very nice in use.

Finally there's:

Webley 4x40 and 3-9x40 (1" tubes).

BSA 4x15 with mounts.

Make me offers by PM if any interest you and send me email address if you require pictures? could be willing to meet fairly localy as well?

good guy to deal with :good: , my scope arrived in better condition than i expected :good:

davrian , you might have more luck with the sales if you put a price on the scopes mate because they're certainly cheap enough.

I have more scopes than I'm ever going to use, as I've said they're all used and may have light marks ect but I can provide detailed pictures on request? I can post, expect a couple of pounds will cover it? would prefer face to face but it's not likely interest is going to be local? All are standard 30/30 reticle unless otherwise stated.

BSA with mount (light damage to under side of tube, doesnt effect function and not seen when mounted)

Tasco Silver Antler x2, best one has faded on left hand side due to being left in window! other one could be sold as spares as both turret caps are missing and horizontal line of reticle has break.

Simmons with dust caps, if I was to keep any of these scopes it would be this one! :rolleyes:

Sterling Bisley Deluxe wide image moving, gives a kind of oblong field of view with Heavy Duplex and inner circle, very nice in use.

Finally there's:

BSA 4x15 with mounts.

Make me offers by PM if any interest you and send me email address if you require pictures? could be willing to meet fairly localy as well?

would any of these be suitable for a .243. if so which one and how much. i can also here the lions at longleat

would any of these be suitable for a .243. if so which one and how much. i can also here the lions at longleat

I honestly don't know about the recoil on your .243? All these scopes have come off air rifles but don't know if they'd also be rated for something else?

Some have suggested my prices are cheap so maybe worth having one and seeing how long it lasts?

Noticed the increase in small air craft lately? :rolleyes:

Simmons with dust caps, if I was to keep any of these scopes it would be this one! :rolleyes:

Finally there's:

BSA 4x15 with mounts.

can you e-mail me: how much you are looking for the sterling bisley and the magnification