RATS (Sloter)

buckfast d

I hope i am not starting things up again after reading that other thread, but it was very good reading until things started to kick off, if Mods want to delete this fair enough, i may not make alot of post on this very good and intresting site but i do read a hell of alot..

Any way how did Sloter fair out with his unwanted garden friends, it's just i have a couple of these wee **** in my garden and damed if i can get rid if them, poison isn't really an option for me as i keep Westie dogs and they love rats, you should see them hunting for them when out in the back fields, pretty funny these we white friendly house pets that butter wouldn't melt in there mouth's going buck daft after these dirty wee sh1ts.

If i was to use poison and get a kill and my dogs got them before me i take it they would do my dogs harm :drinks::drinks: daft question i think :beer::)

I don't think you are. I am probably to blame for the other one getting canned and chopped.

Nothing wrong with the subject matter, its bang on topic for the forum really. I promise to keep my big northern mouth shut this time :drinks:

Best way for rats in domestic properties is to set fenn mk4`s or similar.

Look for their runs near walls and set a tunnel there with the trap set in it with the safety catch on.ratty is "neophobic" which means he will shy away from it so you leave it a week or 2,then set it with the safety off.

If you want to bait the trap you MUST make sure there is no other free food about or you`re onto a loser straight away.

If you want I will do a photo shoot of how to set up the tunnel and trap for ratty,just ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea go for the photo shoot there Henry sorry i haven't been on for a week or so but i was away on my hols, i thank you for getting in touch...

oh aye Mr. Northerner keep you BIG mouth shut for Jesus sake :) so i can get rid of these chaps :no: one way or the other, right way or wrong way i just don't want them where my kiddies are playing around