shooting/ lamping partner required

I have 2 permissions that i shoot on, with the price of fuel going up and me moving, im looking for a shooting partner thats local to where im moving to, thats willing to share the cost of fuel, in return i can offer pigeon, rabbit and fox shooting.

All land is cleared upto .243

All outtings will be accompanied by me, this is not sole permission for anyone.

Pm me for more info.

I dont expect anyone to return for another go when im not about anyone caught poaching will be procecuted with no exceptions

I might have to move to Norfolk at this rate, there seems to be loads of shooting on offer that way with members like you offering to take others out with them and others having loads of land with loads of pigeons on. Great offer, shame im not closer, but if you or others are looking to do a large shoot across several farms one day let me know, ill make the trip to help out.

I have 2 permissions that i shoot on, with the price of fuel going up and me moving, im looking for a shooting partner thats local to where im moving to, thats willing to share the cost of fuel, in return i can offer pigeon, rabbit and fox shooting.

Pm me for more info.

Take your Mrs , she is a better shot than you anyway :lol:

I dont expect anyone to return for another go when im not about anyone caught poaching will be procecuted with no exceptions

Pm me for more info.

Whereabout have you moved to Andy?? and whereabouts is your permissions as I am looking for the same thing :good: