Crows in a ladder trap

Just go in Rambo style and freehand them. Just watch your head on the bars. I find an old fishing landing net helps.

Interesting thought that an old gamekeeper passed on is don't go into the trap during the day as any birds that might see you go in are unlikely to be tempted in themselves. Escaped birds will also never go back as we've found out :(

The best way is to go in at night in the dark. Ignor the above posts as the law clearly states that you cannot dispatch them in front of the others......so take them out one at a time and go behind your vehicle and neck it, go back get another etc.....don't turn a perfectly legal method of pest control into an ilegal one by not dispatching within the law.

ATB

The best way is to go in at night in the dark. Ignor the above posts as the law clearly states that you cannot dispatch them in front of the others......so take them out one at a time and go behind your vehicle and neck it, go back get another etc.....don't turn a perfectly legal method of pest control into an ilegal one by not dispatching within the law.

ATB

Yes and make sure you have read the licence ! Re the pool cue I believe a keeper is facing charges regarding this :yp:

ATB

Yes this is the right way :good: :good: And they do peck and scratch you. :angry::lol:

Yes this is the right way :good: :good: And they do peck and scratch you. :angry::lol:

So i need to go in all PPE'd from head to toe then, eye protection hard had and toe tectors Oh! and kevlar sleeves :good:

What about a Box ??? just incase.

Thanks for the replies

So i need to go in all PPE'd from head to toe then, eye protection hard had and toe tectors Oh! and kevlar sleeves :good:

What about a Box ??? just incase.

Thanks for the replies

I'd say you only need to wear a box if you have something resembling a small worm/maggot to protect from being eaten :lol: :lol:

ATB

Oh yea, just see me doing this :lol:

Talk common sense, not **** :yes:. So, in your mind, when you check the trap in the morning, 40+ in there, you gonna leave em until it gets dark? Big round hairy ones :yp:

Pool cue? A net and a length of 2x2 works just as well. There is a way to stop being "head pecked" on your hands.............if you really want to know :rolleyes:

Don't give up your day job :D

Oh yea, just see me doing this :lol:

Talk common sense, not **** :yes:. So, in your mind, when you check the trap in the morning, 40+ in there, you gonna leave em until it gets dark? Big round hairy ones :yp:

Pool cue? A net and a length of 2x2 works just as well. There is a way to stop being "head pecked" on your hands.............if you really want to know :rolleyes:

Don't give up your day job :D

I don't check it in the morning, I check it at night, whats the point in checking it when it should be catching??? If you want to taped by anti's beating up crows with 2x2 then you carry on lad. Being a Gamekeeper I can't afford to!