Anyone tried .22 Prometheus Dynamics?

CoolhandMal

Yes they are. I guess JC is referring to those horrendous plastic skirted monstrosities....

A triumph of marketing over function. I'll wager there are thousands of boxes all over the world with 10 pellets used before the rest were consigned to the "might be useful for something one day" pile. I once bought a 1979 springer, the seller thoughfully included a nearly full box which now sits on the shelf next to my own nearly full box.

A triumph of marketing over function. I'll wager there are thousands of boxes all over the world with 10 pellets used before the rest were consigned to the "might be useful for something one day" pile. I once bought a 1979 springer, the seller thoughfully included a nearly full box which now sits on the shelf next to my own nearly full box.

:lol: Oh it wasn't all bad.. They came in a neat little plastic box (different colours depending on what type of hunter killer mega death pellet you purchased) which were great for storing real pellets in. :lol:

Edited by pabs

But the Dynamics are lead I think? :hmm:

Dynamics - Was made of Tin - Now made of Zinc

Exterminators are Lead - Defiants are Lead

Prometheues - Plastic Skirted - Still Made and sold in the Millions - Home & Overseas -

Your loss - if not tried and used -

BOB/R

Prometheues - Plastic Skirted - Still Made and sold in the Millions - Home & Overseas -

BOB/R

Trawl eBay home and abroad and see just how big a market these have. Virtually nil!

[size="6"

BOB/R

And your gain if they do.

Remind me again - How many national and international competitions have been won using PAX pellets? :rolleyes:

Dynamics - Was made of Tin - Now made of Zinc

Exterminators are Lead - Defiants are Lead

BOB/R

As a matter of interest what gun are you using ???