lanber chokes

sterling

Hi, I'm looking for chokes for a Lanber 12 gauge. Old style I think (extended type with markings 0,3,5,7,10 etc).

Ideally I need 1/4 (3), 1/2 (5) and 3/4 (7) but I'd consider any that you might have.

Long shot I know, but please get in touch if you have some you want to sell. Thanks!

Photo to show the type:

post-40614-0-25802500-1332447283.jpg

I didn't expect anybody to have new ones in stock - thanks for the heads up! £100 for a set is a bit more than I can afford right now, but it's nice to have options.

Have a look round second hand mate - Bet you a pound to a penny that the average gunshop or gunsmith will have some lying around

Sound advice thanks - I'll have a poke around some gun shops this weekend.

Edited by sterling

I doubled up on mine the same ones mcharvy- standish guns near wigan lancashire (not sure if thats the correct name its something like mcharvy) If you need more info pm me, i thought they were cheap - what i got cheers phil

I doubled up on mine the same ones mcharvy- standish guns near wigan lancashire (not sure if thats the correct name its something like mcharvy) If you need more info pm me, i thought they were cheap - what i got cheers phil

Great help, thanks Phil. Just bought some chokes from McAvoy Guns, Standish. £20 each is pretty reasonable. Between us, I think we've bought all of the available original lanber chokes in the UK! :)